At Nettleham Infant School we aim to provide a happy, stimulating, creative learning environment, providing each child with challenging opportunities when they will ask many questions, experience success and achieve their potential.
We want children to learn to love learning.
- To create an environment where people feel able and safe to be honest
- To promote a community where everyone is valued and recognized.
- To raise awareness of being a responsible citizen in the wider community.
- To work closely together in order to foster co-operation, trust, understanding, equality and respect of self and others.
- To promote an atmosphere of enthusiasm and challenge where we are all motivated.
- To encourage each child to use their aptitude to unlock their potential.
- To develop confident independent learners.
- To “build me into a BIGGER ME”.
- To aspire to be positive people who know right from wrong making good choices and support those around them.
- To provide a rewarding atmosphere that celebrates achievements and success.