At Nettleham Infant School we aim to provide a happy, stimulating, creative learning environment, providing each child with challenging opportunities when they will ask many questions, experience success and achieve their potential.
We believe that our school values closely mirror the British Values of:
- the rule of law;
- individual liberty;
- mutual respect for and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs and for those without faith.
We want the children in our school to learn to love learning while understanding the role they play in making our school community and the wider community including the area in which they live and beyond a positive and safe place to learn and live.
- To create an environment where people feel able and safe to be honest
- To promote a community where everyone is valued and recognised.
- To raise awareness of being a responsible citizen in the wider community.
- To work closely together in order to foster co-operation, trust, understanding, equality and respect of self and others.
- To promote an atmosphere of enthusiasm and challenge where we are all motivated.
- To encourage each child to use their aptitude to unlock their potential.
- To develop confident independent learners.
- To “build me into a BIGGER ME”.
- To aspire to be positive people who know right from wrong making good choices and support those around them.
- To provide a rewarding atmosphere that celebrates achievements and success.