Home Page

Children of UK Service Personnel (UK Armed Forces)

In order to meet the government’s military covenant aimed at helping Service personnel, and Crown Servants returning from abroad we have adopted the following arrangements. For families of service personnel with a confirmed posting to the area, or crown servants returning to live in the area from overseas, the Governors will:
• Allocate a place in advance of the family arriving in the area provided the application Is accompanied by an official letter that declares a relocation date and a Unit postal address or quartering area address to use when considering the application against the school's oversubscription criteria.
• Accept a Unit postal address or quartering area address for admissions purposes for a service child. The Governors will not refuse a service child a place because the family does not currently live in the area.